New Year 2007
hey hey...i know i've been back for close to 2 weeks and i've not been blogging. Reason being, I've got no internet & my bro told me not to sign up until the repair works in Taiwan have been done to the cables. So I've not been online...
Since I've been back, I've been happy. I think I shld since there's so many things for me to be happy about, as much as the stressful & angering stuff but I think of things for me to be grateful about then I feel better. It's great to be back since I get to have nice homecooked food, get to train & play bball, get to see Zendrea whom I left when she was 4 days old, get to bring my cousins for a movie, meet up with the bimbos, the SR peeps & juniors, old friends & better still, able to attend for service. I'm happy!!!
So now I'm enjoying the time I have before my internship starts on 8th. I'm looking forward to this internship and I hope to do my best in it. Also, I'm gonna play for IVP and this credit goes to Tanz...i thank God for her support & encouragement although I was avoiding joining the team. Having to be a benchplayer isn't a good feeling to have, but I'll leave this worry of mine to God. I'll let him decide if I'm worth it playing on court, even if I'm not, like Tanz said - it's the team spirit, I shall stay behind my team & that's what it's all about. This is something for me to learn, to try eventhough the success rate is super low, it's like take the risk & try eventhough chances are slim. It's demoralising but I'm gonna try. I will & I can...
So here...I think my resolution for 2007 is to TRY; to try in every aspect of my life. So you peeps pls keep me in check okie? So in this new year, I pray for all of you that God gives you something to be happy & grateful about because when we face bad times, we also have something to smile about.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home